Collins Spanish Dictionary
An ideal resource for higher education and professional use, offering wide-ranging coverage of contemporary Spanish and English language. With a wealth of examples and idioms and a clear layout, this edition is the ultimate companion for Spanish language learners.
– With over 315,000 references, this is the largest, most advanced Spanish dictionary on the market
– The perfect tool for academic use; an essential support for University and A-Level students
– Coverage of European and Latin American Spanish
– Extensive notes on language, grammar and culture, to help the user with typical translation issues
– Thumb tabs on each page with a clear and user-friendly layout – designed so that users find the correct translation quickly
– Includes the acclaimed ‘Language in Use’ supplement to help you communicate in natural, idiomatic Spanish
– Thousands of examples and idioms, all based on evidence from a multimillion-word corpus of real Spanish and English
“the best and most widely used Spanish-English/English-Spanish dictionary” – The Independent
Produced by language experts and scholars, this dictionary is internationally recognised as the number one resource for Spanish language learners.