Mini Solar building kits teach children the benefits of solar energy while they create a toy that is both fun to play with and requires no batteries.
Newest member of this popular line is the 6 in 1 Educational Solar Kit, an excellent beginner building kit designed to teach how solar power is used to drive a small motor, Children use the 21 snap together parts (no tools required) to build six different working models including an airboat, windmill, puppy, car, and two different planes.
Brand New and High quality. Build 6 different models. Differs from other tropid model toys, they will move after assembled.
Solar energy provide motive force. Do not need screws, so no tools is employed. Teach through lively activities. Solar battery life-span: 3-5 years. Material: Polyethylene. Safe and durable. Age for: 10+.
NOTE: This kit include small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of choking hazard. The children under 10 years must accompanied by adult. Package Includes: 1 X Pack of Solar DIY Model.
:: feature ::
· 6-in-1 solar toy for children
· Teach children the benefit of solar energy
· This toy can be assembled into solar airboat, windmill, puppy, car, plane, revolving plane & contains a total of 21 parts.
· It’s not the kind of blankly building blocks, they will move.
· Sunlight shine solar panels, provide small toys with endless power.
· The toys can give full play and nurture children’s imagination, creativity.
· It does not require screws to connect, just a simple assembly can be completed so that children can learn to enjoy yourself to bring sense of accomplishment.
· For younger children, its operation more convenient and safer.
:: specification ::
Assembly dimensions (length × width × height / mm)
Steamboat: 121 × 61 × 86
Windmill: 154 × 153 × 239
puppies: 68 × 46 × 64
cars: 70 × 54 × 34
aircraft: 154 × 61 × 94
rotary aircraft: 218 × 61 × 166
Unit Weight: Approximately 200 (g)
Solar Battery Life (years): 3-5 years₵80